Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Celebirty Crush..... JUSTIN BIEBER



My celebrity crush is Justin Bieber. When I heard his first song "Baby" I fell in love with him. Justin Bieber is the most talented and best singer I have ever heard. Justin Bieber wrote a book called "Justin Bieber first step to forever my story" I got this book for my birthday and im addicted to this book it tells all about his life, how he was discovered and what his childhood way about. Justin Bieber and Jayden Smith made a music video called never say never for Karate Kid. Justin Bieber was born on March 1, 1994 in London, Ontario, Canada. His birth name is Alex Lawrence.The activities that Justin did out side of school was... singing or playing sports but loves to be a regular kid and hang out with his friends. His favortie color is purple. Justin favorite food is spaghetti and Mcdonalds. That is my celebirty crush Justin Bieber.


No comments:

Post a Comment